Minimized response times are critical to successful user experiences: every millisecond of extra waiting time may cost a lot in both revenue and customer satisfaction.
Harnessing the connected customer, Kaliop knows how to leverage technology for a maximum business impact.
Response time performance must be considered through an ATAWAD approach (any time, any where, any device), whilst taking into account the functional behaviour of your site:
- Performance in authenticated mode (client extranet, ordering processes…)
- Impact of back-office activity on performances (refresh of the caches, data import /export, .etc.).
Newrelic is a powerful tool for monitoring and analyzing performance and availability. Its added value includes:
- Setting KPIs and getting metrics in real time and in real operating conditions
- Getting alerts and anticipating performance declines (for example during peak load times),
- intervening – Newrelic monitors every layer of task execution and reduces diagnosis time by a factor of 10 to 100!
An audit will help to identify quick-wins for every layer:
- Back-end execution: caches optimisation (Varnish + ESI), infrastructure sizing
- Network latency: multi-zone hosting strategy, CDN, media assets optimisation
- Front-end execution: Dom + Page Rendering.
A DevOps approach enables:
- The commitment of all (development, operations, management, BI)
- The implementation of a continuous improvement plan.
We consult and operate in mission-critical context: business sites, high traffic (> 1M visitors per month), high volume of users or data, global platforms, continuous integration…
- Definition and fine-tuning of web architectures (AWS, Varnish, ESI, CDN,…).
- Definition of KPIs, tools, metrics & alerts (NewRelic).
- Implementation of a DevOps organization and continuous improvement.
- Technical optimizations back-end and front-end.