Meeting the needs of your organisation, Kaliop builds sales platforms (B2B and B2C) which will ensure higher efficiency, profitability and scalability and are based mainly on open source solutions.
An efficient e-commerce platform needs to be tailored to each visitor:
- Customised product offerings and customer journeys
- Mobile and tablet first as a given
- Lightning fast page loads
- Intuitive search functions: auto-completion, suggestions, fuzzy logic
In an ever-changing environment, securing data flows between your platform and your information system is vital to the success of your project.
Our middleware and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solutions respond ideally to the constraints of heterogeneous and evolving data flows.
An e-business platform is a dynamic environment that involves multiple stakeholders (IT, Digital, Marketing and Sales departments), short deadlines and ever-changing requirements. Agile methodology is the answer to this challenge:
- Increasing the business value of your platform by involving each department from the very beginning
- Short iterations to allow for an ongoing adjustment of the requirements based on user feedback, risks and constraints
- Agile framing makes management of the project more reliable: team building, risk analysis, functional mapping, backlog management, etc.
Our expertise enables extensive real-time monitoring, a pillar of continuous improvement:
- Traffic, customer journeys and conversion monitoring (Google Analytics or Marketing Automation)
- Response times and availability monitoring via NewRelic
- Flows monitoring via Talend
- Critical functionalities monitoring (tunnels, subscription) via Jenkins / Behat
Your e-business platform must be able to evolve frequently whilst limiting costs and risks linked to its transformation. The benefits of continuous integration include:
- Reducing deployment times to allow daily production runs
- Automating functional and cross browser tests to guarantee a homogeneous experience for users