Unicef is the United Nations Children’s Fund, a global, humanitarian organization which promotes the rights and wellbeing of every child. It was created with a distinct purpose in mind; to work with others to overcome the obstacles that poverty, violence, disease and discrimination place in a child’s path. Active in the smallest of villages and at the level of national governments, it operates in more than 190 countries and territories through country programmes and national committees.
vaccine doses distributed per year
of the world's vaccine doses
children went back to school in 2006 with the support of Unicef
- The UNICEF website is both vulnerable to hackers, including DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks, and very popular, with peak views of 50k-100k unique visitors per day, making the provision of a scalable architecture essential
- Support for online marketing activities such as e-mail marketing
- Maintaining the constant availability of the www.unicef.pl website and the functionality of its key features, the information and online payments mechanisms,
- Development of safe and efficient components for the www.unicef.pl and www. razemdladzieci.org websites,
- Providing and developing the e-mail marketing activities mechanisms,
- Developing an integrated donor base, the basis for the marketing activities,
- Maintaining the constant availability of the online payments mechanism.
- Technical support service with 99.9% SLA
- Monitored and managed hosting service with 99.9% SLA,
- Scalable architecture,
- Constant monitoring of network traffic and demand for hosting resources.
(or 4 million złoty) of transactions in the last 6 months
average loading time for 99.73% of the pages
total downtime for the last 2 quarters