Why have a multi-site platform?
- Corporate communication: to harmonise your digital presence via the deployment of a coherent ecosystem of websites that conforms to your brand guidelines
- High volume of event and thematic sites: to share development / maintenance costs and to reduce deployment time per site
- E-business sites: for a particular set of offers or content via brand sites aimed at differentiated targets.
“Customization for each site" versus "homogeneity among sites": how to position your project? The correct approach is found among the various levels of the platform.
You wish to reduce the production costs and time-to-market of your new sites. We can help you:
- Define the basic templates of the sites (functional, editorials, ergonomics, etc.) and the technical architecture of the solution
- Define processes / tools for the deployment of a new site, taking into account each user’s level of autonomy.
The platform adoption by webmasters involves:
Settting up a pilot group within your webmasters community which is involved from the design stage onwards, to become a point of contact for this community
Facilitating webmasters’ use of related tools (training, support, tutorials, knowledge base & forum)
Webmaster collaboration over the product roadmap.
The choice of the CMS needs to be evaluated in terms of multisite capacity, as well as ease of use and learning curve.
- Ability to pool content and designs whether partially or totally
- Refining rights and location management in a multi-lingual environment
- Possibility to produce a new site in autonomy via the back-office.
Our added value:
- Technical consulting
- Design and implementation
- Continuous integration platform
- Live field deployments
- Training and assistance to webmasters.
Global medical portal
International platform for the brand
Corporate site + Intranet Platform
Multi-site Events Platform