Gilles GUIRAND R&D and Consulting Department Manager, Technical Director, Kaliop
For our clients, the web technical issues we address have an obvious business impact: response time, user experience, high-availability architecture, multi-channel dissemination, information system integration, application stabilization....
The R&D and Consulting Department mobilizes a very high expertise of the eZ Publish solution to define realistic and effective technical schemes from an organizational perspective.
Françoise Nauton Administrative, Finance and Development Director, Kaliop
Kaliop's vision of strategic development and management is strictly a reflection of its corporate philosophy: discipline, transparency, efficiency. Kaliop embodies a healthy company with a solid financial base, management process without compromise and an absolutely clear vision of what it will be tomorrow.
Origins and Values
Kaliop business plan is based on its values:
- High standards
as well as a state of mind:
- Open mindedness,
- and Sagacity.
Kaliop was born in 2002 as the result of a deep connection to the environment and a personal commitment to sustainable development of its founder.
The company started its activity in the environmental sector
More specifically in the development of applications for the large networks of French natural sites:
- platforms specializing in the management of regulatory documents,
- portals and thematic online services on the nature and environmental protection,
- tools for biodiversity management,
- web publications for National and Regional Parks, Nature Reserves.
Gradually, the business has acquired all the tools to develop web and intranet sites with high added value.
The company has built its reputation around key skills that lead to complex and strategic achievements
- business analysis,
- user experience
- and project management.
Based in Montpellier, Kaliop today operates nationally and internationally
The management team
Founded by Pierre Deniset and Gilles Guirand, it is now structured around a board of directors consisting of:
- Pierre Deniset: formerly an independent communications consultant, Mr. Deniset founded Kaliop in 2002 to pursue a triple professional skills "technology + communication + sustainable development" around his client base and thus bring all the tools to develop web and intranet sites with high added value to businesses and public stakeholders. President and COO, Mr. Deniset is in charge for Kaliop's strategic and commercial guidelines.
- Gilles Guirand: software engineer, Mr. Guirand brought to Kaliop the key skills that lead to complex and strategic achievements: business analysis, ergonomics and web project management. As Technical Director and Head of Consulting Department, he is responsible for developing pre-sale project costings and production methods. He is also in charge of technology watch and R&D.
- Françoise Nauton-Inglis: Graduated from the Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Toulouse, Ms. Nauton-Inglis was Associate Director in charge of strategy, financial management and development of an IT company in the UK for 14 years. With this experience, she joined Kaliop in 2009 to handle the Administrative, Finance and Development Direction.