You wish to apply?
Junior / Trainee PHP Developer
Within a dynamic Development team composed of Technical or Functional Project Managers, Lead Developers and Developers, you take part in the design, architecture & development of projects or parts of projects around FrameWork and / or Open Source CMS. Kaliop will provide you with training in advanced Web development methods. Our training courses generally result in recruitment with many opportunities for career advancement.
We are seeking Junior / Trainee Developers who are highly motivated, results orientated and who have a positive outlook with a clear focus on high quality. Professional, articulate and with a good attention for detail you will also be reliable, tolerant and determined. Excellent technical skills and good communication / team skills are essential as is the ability to communicate at all levels and to get on with others is key.
In collaboration with the project team and under the supervision of a Senior Developer:
- Work closely with the production / delivery team to identify Client Requirements
- Develop and configure technical solutions in line with business and design specifications
- Work directly with technical Client contacts
- Coach, mentor and provide direction and support to the development team
- Ensure development standards adhered to by the team and strive to improve quality
We provide full training on the core technology and very high standards.