You wish to apply?
Within a team of Project Managers, Lead Developers and Developers, you provide the integration of parts of the project entrusted to you.
- CMS templating
- Integration of pages & xHTML editing in compliance with web standards (W3C standards, accessibility standards).
- Ensure coherence between coded pages and graphic models.
- Performance optimization of web pages on different browsers.
- Proficiency in web semantic to ensure a good site visibility in search engines, SEO, web 2.0
- Advice and support by web developers and web designers during development in terms of format, file size or compression.
You will responsible for the overall quality of the developments you are in charge of and their consistency with customer requirements. You will also put forward and implement technical initiatives to improve quality, reduce development time, and optimize the production cycles.
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Proficiency in HTML5 / xHTML / CSS2 & 3 / RDF
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG / Accessiweb)
- CMS & templates logic knowledge
- Testing cycle / compatibility
- User Experience (Wireframes / UX)
- Social networks (2.0)
Levels of desired positions:
Advanced, or Senior. Beginners accepted according to skill level, motivation, training and / or individual work
- Thoroughness & autonomy
- Interpersonal skills (team, clients) & editorial skills (specifications)
- Sense of reporting
- Personal organization / time management