eZ Publish and multi-site platforms
eZ Publish is a particularly suitable solution for multi-site projects:
- management of complex trees of content,
- multi-location publications,
- multiple front site management,
- high performance eZ Find search engine,
- precise management of publishing rights and chain of publication ...
Our team has successfully conducted numerous multi-site platforms with this solution.
Gilles Guirand, Technical Director in "Developer / Community track" the 2009/06/25
Are you an organization with a national or international scope? Do you want to strengthen the impact of your B to C communication? The multi-site positioning strategy may to satisfy these expectations, as it has many editorial, marketing and financial advantages.
Themed or event sites, website factories ... a multi-site platform allows to multicast your content, providing a targeted response to specific expectations and needs of users. It also forms a technical and functional base to generate new sites while benefiting from economies of scale.
A multi-site architecture raises many issues
- Defining a multi-site architecture
- Management of duplicate-content (SEO)
- Rights management and back office access in a multi-user context
- Functional pooling between sites
- Delegated workflow and management of contents
Kaliop relies on many experience feedbacks from multi-site platforms on eZ Publish
- Site factories (events, theme, turn-key ...)
- Generator of white label sites
- Centralized platform within a large account organization
- Multi-actors shared platform